Terms & Conditions
Our return policy lasts for 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase,
unfortunately, we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
In order to be eligible to return your items, they must be unused and in the same
condition that you received them in. They must also be returned in their original
- Please notify us first and register all returns of online purchases under indication of reason with us, so that we can process your returns as quickly as possible.
- Refunds (where applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send an email to notify you that we have received your returned items. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- Once your refund is approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain number of days.
- Late or missing refunds (where applicable)
- If by any means you still haven't received your refund, please check your bank
account again to ensure that your refund wasn’t processed.
- Then contact your credit card company, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you have followed all these steps and still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sale items (where applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, discounted items are
considered final sales and cannot be refunded.
- Exchanges (where applicable)
- We only replace items that are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please email us at email@example.com
- You will be responsible for paying the cost of shipping for the returned items.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return
shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.